- Certified Teacher and Consultant of Education Centre of the Education Program on the Teaching of Grigori Grabovoi, Belgrade
- Deputy Director for International Relations of GRIGORI GRABOVOI DOO EDUCATION CENTER
- Certified Teacher and Consultant of Education Centre of the Education Program on the Teaching of Grigori Grabovoi, Belgrade – From June 2016 to present
- Deputy Director for International Relations of
- GRIGORI GRABOVOI DOO EDUCATION CENTER – from 14 November 2017 to present
- Manager of a world famous international company from 1994 to 2016
- Head teacher at the Department of Translation at the Univercity of World Languages 1990- 1994
- Several positions of translator and interpreter doing translation for high-ranking government officials and working in the countries of South-Eastern Asia and Australia starting immediately after graduation and untill 1989
- Diploma in the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi, qualified as a specialist in the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi (Hons), March 2018
- Bachelor (Hons) University of World languages Almaty, Kazakhstan, qualified as a teacher of English
- PhD in linguistics, Moscow University of Friendship of People
- Lawyer (Hons) Higher School of Law, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Management courses, Ashridge Management College, United Kingdom, 1996
Olga has more than 20 years of experience using of the methods of Grigori Grabovoi. She has 16 years of successful experience in the transfer of the knowledge of the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi and a lot of achievement due to practicing the Teachings of Grigori Grabovoi. She is fluent in English and is a permanent translator to English of Grigori Grabovoi webinars.
Olga was directly involved in the translation into English of the works of Grigori Grabovoi “Educational System” , Doctrine on Earth” as well as other fundamental works, and Scientific works “Applied Structures of the Creating Field of Information”, “Research and Analysis of Definitions of Fundamental Optical Systems in prevention of Catastrophes and in Forecast-Oriented Control of Micro-processes”, the patents of Grigori Grabovoi “Method of Prevention of Catastrophes and Device for its Realization” and “Information Carrying System”, many authors seminars of Grigori Grabovoi, and due to her written translations of many authors seminars of Grigori Grabovoi the seminars were published in English.
The lecturer, Olga Toloshnaya gives explanation at the lessons, guides the practical concentrations, deepens the students’ understanding, shares her experience and answers students’ questions.
Olga’s Contacts and the Beginning of Cooperation with Grigori Grabovoi (Personally told by Olga)
I first learned about Grigori Grabovoi in 2000. I read an article about him as a very talented scientist in a popular science magazine. I became interested in his methods of developing consciousness, which helped each person to achieve personal goals. I bought all of Grigori Grabovoi’s books and began to study them and apply his methods. I received the results in achieving my goals very quickly. For a year, starting from 2000, I had been studying the books of Grigori Grabovoi and thinking that I should definitely go to Moscow and attend his seminars. Unexpectedly, in the summer of 2001, I had a work need to go on a business trip to Moscow. When I was in Moscow, Grigori Grabovoi had a lecture and I had enough time to attend his lecture and talk with him. After that, I often went to Moscow for lectures, seminars and individual consultations of Grigori Grabovoi.
Since 2001, I have often travelled to Moscow to attend seminars and lectures by Grigori Grabovoi. When I listened to his lectures, the thought arose that I would like to translate into English what Grigori Grabovoi spoke. I even mentally, for myself, repeated what he said in English. I really wanted to translate his lectures so that they would become known to people all over the world. I had one favourite work of Grigori Grabovoi “Methods of Concentration”. I used these methods regularly and got very good results. In 2005, I decided to translate this book into English.
At one of Grigori Grabovoi’s seminars, I showed him my translation and said that I really wanted to translate his works into English. Dr. Grabovoi approved the translation, and my future translation work of his books and lectures. (In the attached photo, I and Grigori Grabovoi just after discussing my translation into English in May 2005).
Now everyone knows this work, translation is widely used in social networks. The very first translation of this work was done by me.
I translated many of Grigori Grabovoi’s works into English.
The Photo With Grigori Grabovoi
A photo in 2005. In the attached photo, I and Grigori Grabovoi just after discussing my translation into English of his works in May 2005.